Roomie 2.0.3 has just been released on the App Store. The following is a detailed list of improvements:
- VLC 2.1 support added.
- Roomie Service: Added ~8,000 new infrared commands and full guide support for 16 new countries including Ireland and most of Latin America. See website for detailed listings.
- Sonos and XBMC Media Guides improved cover art and appearance on iOS 7.
- Indigo 6: Added authentication support.
- Improved Sonos grouping.
- Automatic Setup: Absorbing the local Roomie configuration from any Roomie on the network is now immediately engaged as an option when starting up without any devices or a fresh install. Reset Configuration button is no longer needed in those cases.
- Fixed synchronization of changes to channel lineups via Wi-Fi Synchronization.
- Fixed DirecTV progress bar for some programs.
- Fixed timing issue within .03 second window might not stop a hardware volume button repeating command on button release.
- Fixed Dropbox Restore that could create a corrupt RoomieCodes file if a user did not have one.
- Sonos Group buttons no longer incorrectly added to a Remote Design in some cases.
- XBMC Activities may now use either the XBMC Media Guide or a Channel Guide.
- Lutron Radio RA 2 now synchronizes keypads and buttons as well as lights and shades allowing BUTTON PRESS commands to simulate keypad usage.
- Updated many logos for Projectors, TVs, Cameras, and added Vizio logo.
- Fixed incorrect daypart header in guide on iPhone screen sizes after rotating screen.
- Activity button sizes are slightly smaller.
- Restore last guide position when loading a guide.
- Fixed “UPDATE” to capitalize correctly on Virtual Remotes.
- Fix crash auto-scrolling to a room with no devices.
- Fix visual errors editing/deleting custom devices on iOS 7.
- Fix case where "null" would appear in command log.
- Improved channel icon matching for many guide lineups.
- Many additional fixes from analyzed field reports.
The life’s blood of any App Store app is 5 star reviews! Please add or update your review for 2.0.3!