Help with Shield/Hue control

I’m trying to setup my home theater so that when I hit pause on the Shield my Hue lights turn on and when I hit play they turn off. I’ve got the Pause/Lights ON to work but I can’t figure out how to do the PLAY/Lights OFF because the Shield only has a single button for Play/Pause so I can do one command but not the other.

Do you have any other smart home control system you can leverage? Hubitat and smart things for example have plugins that can be triggered on status = paused.

I switched from ST to hubitat so I’m not sure if ST can still do it as their platform has changed a lot for the worse, but Hubitat can do this for plex and chrome cast (both on the shield), so I’m guessing others can as well.

I’m wondering if a toggle activity can be tied to the play/pause button? If so, that activity can be set so the PLAY/OFF state can send a lights off command and the next time the play/pause is pressed, the toggle activity will go to the PAUSE/ON state and send the lights on command. I’ve not spent any time customizing remote buttons but if there is a way to tie a button to a toggle activity, that might do what you want.