Homekit and Rooms

Tested beta version, it’s a great addition, thanks Will…

On a different note, any chance of adding the capability of importing HomeKit Scenes into RR?

It is on the list. Every time I think about doing it, I re-convince myself it’s totally useless because you can create the same command sequences and usually better ones inside Roomie. What is the use case that cannot be accomplished that way, or is it just a convenience?

Sure one can do the same in RR with sequence of commands, however it’s duplicated efforts also a particular use case for my case, I have 30+ hue devices and to change colors it’s one too many parameters and different (non display slide bars) in RR vs the simple GUI interface in HomeKit…this would be true for any color adjustable devices.

Hi @Will_Price & @Sphome, My .02… Convenience definitely a big piece of it, but status tracking would be a big benefit too. A scene triggered on/off from Siri / the Home app is not reflected in Roomie (in my experience). Having that operational (particularly if it’s bidirectional with Homekit (as everything else seems to be)) would be huge!