Best Way to Integrate Optoma Projector

I have an Optoma UHD52ALV 4K projector and was surprised to see there are no Optoma products at all on the list of supported devices. I want to integrate it into my Roomie Remote 6 system and can’t figure out the best way to do it.
The projector has Ethernet, WiFi and Serial ports, and the specs say it supports network control (it mentions Extron IP Link, AMX dynamic device discovery and PJ-Link protocols).
Could I use the DDK to create a custom IP device and, if so, should I do it using HTTP or TCP?
I would love to make it work without having to buy another iTach adapter if possible, but if that ends up being the best way to do it I’m open to it, but still need to figure out if I do IR or Serial.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Mauro

I believe in support tickets users have many times used the Epson PJ-Link codeset for this without issue. Should be the same.

Thanks for the reply.
Just to clarify, PJ link codeset through TCP or HTTP? (First time creating a custom device after many years of using Roomie :-))

It’s an existing codeset. You don’t create it. You just use it.

I got this working with an Optoma UHD60. Enter the IP address, us the PJ-Link codeset, and it’s TCP port 4352.

The available commands are pretty limited, but it has power off which is half of what I wanted. The power on command doesn’t work; I don’t think that’s Roomie’s fault; as far as I can tell this projector has no network presence whatsoever when it’s powered off, and it’s not listening for the power on command. No “standby with ethernet active” or anything like that. If anyone knows a setting to make this work, I’d love to know.