DirecTV DVR Playlist

I would love the ability to view the recorded shows on my Genie Dvr within Roomie and be able select them for playback on one of my directv clients. This ability is native to the Directv app and is very convenient.

Thanks for your work on Roomie. It truly is my favorite app.

+1

+2

+1

+1

+1

+1

Curious if the Roomie folks could at least comment as to whether this is possible or not. And add me to the chorus of folks that really would like to see this feature. It’s things like this that make using a touchscreen for a remote MUCH better since you don’t have to look back and forth to navigate. And the DTV app sucks so bad that just switching into that app is annoying, too. The Roomie Guide works wonderfully, and it would be great if there was a similar setup to browse and launch recorded shows.

–Donnie

You might want to try version 2.1+… Those with the Roomie Service have access to some unofficial functionality.

Thank you.

It took me a few minutes to locate the feature but it’s there in plain site. You guys never cease to amaze me.

Can you provide some instructions on how to enable this? I can’t find it.

Just tap “Recordings” on the Media Feedback panel of the Virtual Remote. The Roomie Service is required.

As the warning says when you tap it, this is an experimental feature and may be removed at any time.

Thank you.

Was The Recordings feature removed? i have latest version and i don’t see it

No, this was not removed. It will not appear if your box doesn’t support it or if you don’t have the Roomie Service.

Thank you.

Does the HR34 DirecTV box not support this feature?

This is not working in 3.0.1. It’s back in 3.0.2 which we expect to be live sometime next week.

Thank you.