The following fixes or improvements are part of the 1.9.1 release today:
• DirecTV HR44 models now auto-retrieve C41 client devices just like we do with the HR34.
• Improved caching when adding devices resulting in faster device additions.
• Added section indexes to Add Device brand list.
• User codes supplement import is now much more forgiving about incorrect formatting.
• Fixed crash if no .MOUSE SET command existed for a device that enabled screen viewing. (eg. un-updated MCE Controller custom devices)
• Fixed rare Denon radio feedback parsing crash observed from field.
• Fixed migration issue with DirecTV devices not having correct device type. Retroactively re-migrate all DirecTV devices.
• DirecTV and Comcast Cable Original Remote images should now be selectable again.
• Added Roomie Agent for OS X to the Web product list in product.
• Fixed inability to set “Repeat While Touched” on Remote Design commands.
• Fixed creation of some feedback buttons.
• Various additional fixes.