In app purchases

While it is clearly stated what the app costs and what it includes, I can’t seem to find the prices for the packs available as in app purchases anywhere. Modularization is good and all, but in this case it’s making comparing products nearly impossible. Where could I found out the prices for the packs available?

So I guess my feature request would be, make the prices available before purchase.

Also IR support for Audio Research gear would be awesome. They seem to use common codes in their own way.

In iTunes, the prices are displayed on the left side of the screen on the Roomie page. On the iOS versions of the App Store, the prices are also displayed under the In App Purchases selection.

I don’t have iTunes and it seems the iOS6 App Store had me confused. Found them now, thanks.

The ARC IR thing is a real problem still, but it seems that I can teach the codes myself, so it’s not a deal breaker. Having the codes readily available would of course be convenient.

The price seems ok, so I think I’ll just go ahead and buy the app :slight_smile:

Thanks again.