iOS Shortcuts app

Hi,
In SC I have a relay controller setup for opening and closing my garage door.
I would like to create a shortcut within the iOS Shortcuts app that will open my door and do a few other things. But, right now all I see in the shortcuts app that’s related to SC is to Start and Stop rooms. How do I make the relay appear thru SC in the shortcuts app?

The Shortcuts app is not really tied into the whole Siri Shortcuts system. It looks like it’s tied into super common things, but actually it was a third-party app Apple acquired not long before they introduced Siri Shortcuts, so there was nowhere near enough time for them to integrate it correctly. Anyway, basically I would call getting things into the Shortcuts app luck-based. You need to get something cached into Siri so that it will be a recommendation. There is no explicit lookup.

Oh, okay thanks.
Any recommendations for how to get something cached?
Would it be by using it a few times?

Yes, using it. But the factors involved in how Siri prioritizes those are a mystery.

Ok well I’ll keep trying then.

Thanks

I have created macros within the Shortcuts app separate from SC. Is there a way to trigger that Shortcut from within SC, either by using a URL scheme or an SC command?