Logitech Squeezebox

same as the last post i would also pay extra for a squeezebox add on pack…

i bought my squeezebox after they had already been ‘discontinued’ so there are still plenty floating around…

a squeezebox addon would also prompt me to buy a Ethernet to Contact closure device from your store so i can use the roomie remote to then control squeezebox and switch the contact closure device to control multi room audio channels…

I have moved from Logitech to VortexBox (see vortexbox.org/content/149-Logite … r-under-30).

Could you consider providing IP control support for this combination? It is alive and well and provides a high quality upgrade path for those of us who were happy with Logitech. The VAMP and LMS combination support high definition sound (24/96 playback for instance) which Sonos does not. It is also a lot faster than the old SqueezBox server/Duet combination.

John

+1 for SqueezeBox control - please.

i am using multiple Raspberry Pi’s with squeezelite.

Hi all, I’ve been a huge fan of Squeezebox and have 3 SB Touchs which are not going anywhere soon as userbase updates have enabled 24/192 and DSD streaming. The only thing preventing me from purchasing the Roomie subscriptions and addon packs (I bought the basic app) is Squeezebox support and Jriver support.

Please, please add these two items. It seems to me that the people who use SB and JRiver are also the ones who are likely to be Roomie’s target audience!

+1 It had been a couple of years and Squeezebox is going strong.

Please :slight_smile:

Pretty please - I am surviving by using the URL method to invoke iPeng from Roomie, but it means leaving Roomie which is not ideal. By the way, it is great that the latest Roomie shows the XBMC movies list, great improvement.

John

Another +1 for Squeezebox control. Would also be willing to pay for the privilege :slight_smile:

Regards
Henrik Skare

Would Pay!

I would also pay… I’ve five squeezeboxes, and the ability to integrate them properly would be major…

Logitech now has an option to “downgrade” to SB software on their new hardware. Its an advanced option and easily done right from the radio.

Please support. SB may be discontinued but there are still a considered amount of SB users who would use your package.

+1 for support. They still sound very good for the money.
I would also love to see support for MyMovies.

+1

+1
Any chance?