Monoprice HDMI Switch

The supported mono price HDMI switches in the compatability list are somewhat unclear. I was wondering if you could tell me if the 4x2 Matrix HDMI® Powered Mini Switch w/ Remote is compatible. Here is the link as well
monoprice.com/products/produ … escription

Monoprice is notorious for (1) changing their codes all the time, (2) not providing codes to third parties for any reason, (3) seemingly randomly swapping different hardware in for the same “product”, (4) not listing actual model numbers and instead using random SKUs or “product IDs”.

Given the situation with their products, we would recommend always having Roomie’s built-in IR Learning feature at hand when setting them up:

roomieremote.com/faq/#learnir

Now that’s not to say we don’t have a small truckload of Monoprice codes in the library, but they are the one and only vendor that we’re just not sure about until you try it on the actual hardware you get.

Thank you.

I’ve bought 3 of the same switch from them and one had different codes! When I used to use the Harmony, two used hdmi 1,2,3,4,5, the 3rd used hdmi 2,3,1,5,4 from their library. So I always learn their codes when I get their stuff.