Mute Toggle

I have been trying to figure out how to create a mute toggle. On the virtual remotes that Roomie creates automatically for each activity it has one mute button which will cycle between mute on & off each time you press it. When creating a custom remote the only way I can get this to work is by using a rocker with mute on & off. Also, I am curious as to why I can’t edit these automatic virtual remotes created by Roomie for each activity. Instead I have only been able to start from scratch using the template remotes & assign each command. Am I missing something, doing something wrong or are these features that are not possible with the current version?

Any VR generated by Roomie can be edited. Just tap the Remote Design field in the Edit Activity panel and that VR is what will be edited. Make sure to set the device you’d like to use as a template in the ‘Opens Remote’ field before editing the Remote Design. To replicate the MUTE functionality Roomie generates automatically, make sure to edit a Roomie-generated VR like that. If you were to tap it in manually, that would not work.

I assume the same is true for those buttons that open up and have a bunch of selections like the input selects? I’ve been trying to figure out how to make one in a custom remote.

My mistake - figured it out. It collapses commands that start with the same prefix.