Reorder blocks in custom remote design

Note that i will be using the TiVo remote as the basis for my examples.

Version 1.8 now allows the insertion of end of row markers in the final “add additional buttons” block at the bottom of custom remotes. The “top bar” also allows buttons to be added. It would be great if one could add end of row markers here as well. The purpose of this would be to allow design customizations at the top of the remote as well as the bottom.

A broader (and more preferable) solution would be to allow the blocks themselves (ie, “top bar” block, “directional pad” block, etc) to be reordered. This would allow users to set their own priority (in terms of screen location) for each block. Also, it would be nice to have multiple “add additional buttons” blocks. These two features together would allow users to reorder the blocks and intersperse useful custom buttons in between the blocks, resulting in very robust customization possibilities.

+1

+1

I agree with this 100%. Reordering would be fantastic

+1

+1

+100

With such a great app, this seems like something that should have been there from day one. +1 please.

+1

I’ve been wanting the end of row at the top as well.

I just started setting up my system and was on here looking for info on the design flexibility. This would be a great feature to build in.

Allow users to customize the order of the blocks, button sizes, and add “end rows”.

+1

+1

Additional layout flexibility would be very welcome. Simply including the ability to drag the blocks around to reorder them would be great.

+1

+1

+1

+1