Ring Doorbell Support

I was wondering if Simple Control is going to support Ring doorbell and camera streaming?

Thanks

8 Likes

It looks possible to do this in an unofficial way. Seems like a good thing to add. It’s all a matter of prioritization based on user interest. Clicking like on the OP or replying here is one good way to express that.

3 Likes

Please add.

Thanks

1 Like

If possible please add support for regular ring cameras as well. (not just the doorbell camera)

I would also love this feature for all Ring camera types. New Ring Stick-Up Cam is great, PoE and everything.

Will be amazing

Just to make sure people reading this thread aren’t confused: Basic support for showing the last Ring doorcam clip was part of 5.7 and is live now.

Thank You, yes, just added the Ring Service to Simple Control for “Last Ring Doorcam Clip” … Highly interested in expanded support and Thanks in advance!

It seems like Ring Doorbell is broken, I am not able to login to Ring

Not broken. But what we do see in support is that some users have IPv6 networks and for some reason pairing with Ring doesn’t work with that. We’ll look into it at some point, but for now I’d recommend just turning off IPv6.