V9 Beta Has Begun

Hi Folks,

The V9 Beta for Roomie’s upcoming Fall release has begun! There are many new features and improvements. If you’re interested in testing over the Summer, please send a note to support@roomieremote.com from the app using the “Submit Feedback” button.

Thanks!

I have been playing with ver 9 in a multiple iPad on wall primary and client environment…50+ devices, home-bridge, cameras, curtains, almost every HA device one can think of…SIMPLY SUPERB…GREAT JOB team RR !!!

1 Like

How has v9 testing been going? Any hints you can give as to when that might be released and what features it may contain?

We’re pretty much wrapped. For technical reasons, I can’t send it to the App Store until at least tomorrow though because the App Store rejects Xcode beta submissions and Xcode won’t GM until Tim Cook gives the presentation tomorrow and they can release the new Xcode that contains knowledge of the new phones. Assuming there is no change involved in that adaptation, both Roomie 9 and Now Showing 2.5 will be submitted Monday in hopes of being live by the time iOS 18 goes live. I believe the What’s New is just about finalized so I will probably post that here shortly in a new thread.

Fantastic upgrade, with so many improvements, features and stability